Our Farmers' Markets are the perfect place to pick up delicious, fresh and seasonal local produce all year round. Taking place on the first Thursday of each month, it's a great opportunity to support local producers and eat healthier.
Alongside the fantastic produce on offer, you will also find stalls offering plants, crafts, and home ware items which make a perfect addition to your food purchases. Many of the items are handmade and unique: unlike anything you will find on the high street!
Our Farmers' Markets are free entry.
Some of the produce and products you can expect to find are:
· Variety of locally reared cuts and meats
· Delicious range of breads, pastries, cakes and handmade chocolates.
· Homemade lemon curd, jam, pickles, chutneys and other preserves
· Freshly picked, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
· Homemade ready meals, soups and pies including Greek and Italian dishes.
· Hanging baskets and tubs and seasonal garden plants and herbs.
· Fabulous selection of interesting local cheeses and free range eggs.