Our Saturday Bazaars incorporate an impressive and eclectic mix of market stalls selling everything from fine foods, antiques, textiles, handmade crafts, and much more. As the majority of stall holders produce the items themselves, you’ll find a whole host of unique and original items that are hard to find elsewhere. There is always a great atmosphere at our Saturday Bazaars and the stall holders are extremely helpful and friendly. Now taking place in our new venue; The Pavilion Marquee, this really is an event not to miss!
Our Saturday Bazaars are always growing and we’re pleased to welcome some new additions alongside our regular stall holders this year:
- Antiques and collectors’ items
- Jewellery andhHandmade fashion accessories
- Plants and gardening products
- Award winning painters and photographers
- Books and Second hand items
- Sweets, cakes, pastries and muffins
- Award winning butchers providing fine cuts of meat
- Locally handmade soaps and indulgent bath products
- Italian fine foods and cooking items
- Nationally award winning cheeses
- Traditional Greek food and cooking accessories
Sorry there are no events organised at the moment, please check back soon.