Tourist Information Centre
The Peak District offers excellent walks, cycling, attractions and things to see and do for all of the family. Buxton is at the very centre of the Peak District and is home to the Buxton Water springs.
Here at Pavilion Gardens our excellent staff offer
- Free literature about attractions and where to stay, eat, shop and see;
- A huge selection of guidebooks,
- Maps and regional tourist brochures;
- Buxton Opera House programme information
- Help with booking and information on local event listings
- A local and national accommodation booking service
- Public transport information, timetables, wayfarer tickets and route planning
- Photocopy service.
- Information on local markets in the High Peak and Staffordshire Moorlands
- Souvenirs for your visit to the Spa town of Buxton.
- National theatre tokens
- The Pavilion Gift Boutique selling tasteful, high quality items for the home and garden, and unusual gifts and children's novelties.
Access for visitors with disabilities
The visitor centre is fully accessible to visitors with disabilities, please see our Access Information page for more information
Those with disabilities may also find the following website useful when planning their trip to Derbyshire: www.accessiblederbyshire.org
Pavilion Gardens, St John's Road, Buxton,
Derbyshire, SK17 6BE
Telephone: 01298 25106
Fax: 01298 27622
www.visitpeakdistrict.com the official website for the Peak District
** Picture taken by www.visitpeakdistrict.com